Women and Wheels Car Care Clinic Returns this Fall!
Ladies, grab your toolbox! On second thought, we'll handle the tools...just get here for the next installment of the Women and Wheels Car Care Clinic on Saturday, October 15th from 12 to 2:30pm. . Women handle the majority of decisions about the cars in their household, and there is so much to learn. So let's talk about it! Full Circle provides a quarterly hands-on, interactive clinic to give women a place to ask questions about how to care for their cars.
Here are just a few of the areas that the Women and Wheels Car Care Clinic will cover:
- Recognizing the parts under your hood and under your car.
- Saving money by knowing when you need new brake pads.
- Why you should shop around for a good estimate
- Understanding the warranties on your parts (used and new)
- A hands-on "How to change your tire" and "How to jump your car" demonstration.
- What is happening when I take my car to get an oil change.
- What should be in your trunk for emergencies.
This event is free and open to the public. Make your reservation on our Full Circle Service Center Facebook page under events or email us at FullCircle@vehiclesforchange.org. Lite refreshments will be served.
Learn about how you can help two families get their car fixed this holiday season with our Help for the Holidays campaign. Click here for more information.